Football Game or Tail Gate recipes
Wine Glass Girl had her own LSU party this past weekend! She always been a big New Orleans Saints Fan, so she was ready to see LSU in action for the first time. So, she put this little menu together to share with you.
Creamy Crab Dip
Low Fat Cream Cheese
Low Fat Sour Cream
1 6oz or 8 oz fresh Crab Meat
2 Green Onions
2 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp of Tony Chachere Seasoning or
Season to your taste with salt and pepper
Mix all ingredient together in a baking dish or you may select a small crock pot.
Cook for 15 minutes
Serve with Tortilla Chips
This serves 10
Hot n Spicy Chicken Wings and Drumettes
1 cup Worcestersgure Sauce
Crumbled blue cheese
1. Season the chicken wings and drumettes with the seasoning and ½ cup of the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, fridgerate for at least 2 hours.
2. Mix sour cream, Worcestershire, and blue cheese in pot and cook, will be very thick, add more Worcestershire and hot sauce to thin.
3. Bake wings and drumettes without final sauce for 1 hour
4. Then take cooked Hot sauce and pour over chicken wings and drumettes and cook for additional 30 minutes.
5. Serve with Low Fat Ranch or if you’re a Cajun like my husband, he loved eating them with ketchup.
Beverage choice for this dish…MGD 64 : )